The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Region VI will be conducting a Local Emergency Planning Committee (LEPC) Workshop on Tuesday, August 26, 2014 in the Amarillo Civic Center Regency Room. These workshops are open to all LEPC members, Tribal members, State, and Federal Partners. The Agenda for the workshop includes:
- Requirements LEPCs/Industry (by Statute);
- Tier II Submit/CAMEO Suite of Software for Preparedness and Planning;
- Local Government Reimbursement Program for Local Emergency Response;
- Emergency Plan EPCRA Requirements;
- Keeping LEPCs Active/Re-activating a Dormant LEPC;
- State Issues Discussion; and
- What can the State or EPA do to Help Your LEPC.
To register for the workshop, send an e-mail to Hillary Gafford at email@example.com.